Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Rudolph- Christmas in July

Hi everyone!

This card is for Rudolph in the Christmas in July series!
I am in love with this image, Bugaboo completely rocks!

Here is what I used:
Bugaboo reindeer-trio-
Northern Lights Recollections paper pad- snowflake
Recollections white cs - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and a piece for the digial image
red gemstones from my stash
red ribbon from my stash
Arteza Everblend Markers- browns red yellow gold, black, green

I colored the image first with the Arteza markers as shown, or as you like. Adhered the image to the snowflake paper, then to the white cardstock base. I tied the ribbon in a bow and glued it to the upper left corner and the gemstones to the upper right.

Love those reindeer!
Happy crafting!
Denise

Challenges I have entered:
catchthebugblog/day-five-christmas-in-july


3 comments:

  1. Love this card ,the background you have added sets it off really well . I agree Bugaboo rocks !!!
    Jeni guest designer Christmas in July Bugaboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful with the snowflake background and red accents. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha love it! Thanks for creating a funny project for our CIJ Event! We appreciate you taking the time to play along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D