Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

July 22- Anything But A Card

Hi everyone!

Today is a tag with Eggbert. You can find the digital image here: bugaboostamps.com/eggbert-christmas   Such a cute image!

Here's what I used:

Ranger Tag size #8 Manilla
Recollections red cs
Embossing folder: Swirl Frame by Cuttlebug
Recollections white cs- for printing the digital image
Arteza Ever Blend Markers- reds, greens, browns and grays
Recollections green cs- for the pine needles
Green ribbon- Michael's- Green, candy canes, Christmas lights
Punch- McGill Designer Pine
Distress Inks- Evergreen Bough and Festive Berries
Eggbert digital image

First I colored the digital image with the Arteza Everblend markers. The I used distress inks around the Ranger tag. Then I embossed the red cs and cut to fit the tag. Next, I cut out the inside of the frame and placed the colored Eggbert image behind it, and adhered to the tag.  I added the colored Christmas lights to the top of the inside of the frame and the pine needles at the top of the red cs. Then, I tied a piece of the green ribbon around the bottom. Next, the other two ribbons to the top of the tag.

Voila!

Happy crafting!
Denise

Challenges I have entered:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D