Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Crafty Creations Challenge # 386

Hi everyone!

It's challenge time! There's a Design Team challenge for you that features our sponsor Cute as a Button Stamps. The design team has come up with a few inspirational creations of our own for you to check out. Head on over to Challenge #386 to get ready! 

For this card I used this darling digi stamp Luck of the Irish. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir colored pencils, blended with their Gemsol. Next, I used two flowers from my stash with a pink gemstone in their center. Behind them is rafia tied into a bow.

For the background, I used Recollections green card stock and a Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder. The sentiment was stamped with Staz-On Forest Green ink and Tim Holtz "Saying Stuff" stamp set.
This project put me a bit out of my comfort zone, since I had not done much coloring in a few years, but it was alot of fun!

So have fun with the challenge and check out The Cute As A Button Facebook page.

Happy crafting!
Denise






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D