Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Easter!!

Hey everyone!

What a great time of the year! Spring is here and Lent leads to all the wonderful Friday Night Fish Frys! The sun is out and some of the flowers are peeking up through the ground. Renewal, my favorite time of year.

I have an Easter project for you. It did involve my Cricut, but I am sure YouTube has many videos on making paper baskets. So here it is:


Supplies:
Basic ones- scissors, glue or adhesive, tweezers
I used Recollections cs from Michael's,(white, purple, pink, yellow, brown and eggshell), flat backed pearls from China, wiggle eyes from my stash, Wilton treat sticks (Michael's), Tim Holtz rosette die, Big Shot, Cricut Easter basket, bunny, chick and rabbit, scalloped circles. (If you have punches and /or dies, you can certainly use those)

First I ran the rosette die and 4 colors of cs through the Big Shot and made the rosettes. Then cut the scalloped circles and animals (I cut two of the animals for each rosette and glued together to give more strength) with the Cricut Design Space software. Depending on the size of the scalloped circles, I cut a plain circle in the same color as the rosette slightly smaller than the scallop. That circle finishes off the back. adhere the rosette to the front of the scallop. Decorate the critters and adhere to the front of the rosette. Add the treat stick with glue to a fold inside the rosette. You can tie ribbon to the stick.

The basket was cut with my Cricut in Design Space, as was the rabbit and the grass. I assembled the basket and I cut 4 pieces of the grass in 2 colors of green and layered them on the front of the basket. Decorate the bunny and adhere to the front.

Put the rosettes in the basket! Fun times!!

Happy crafting,

Denise

Challenges
artisticinspirationschallenges challenge-213
heather-bittenbythebug2.its-easter-anything-goes-theme
getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com#78--anything-but-card
heart2heartchallenges./seasons-change


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D