Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Go for the Green!

Hi everyone!

It's that time of year, but my post this time isn't St. Patty related except for the color green. Love my Tic Tac Toe card, and it's done in some summer papers, but with lots of green. COME ON, SPRING!!
I really enjoyed putting this one together. The paper pad was Melon Patch by Craft Smith, I used black and white card stock by Recollections, Archival black ink and My Sentiments Exactly! Y500 Handwritten Sentiments. The squares are 1" and 1 1/2". Pretty easy, right? Those are placed evenly towards the top of the patterned paper that sits on black card stock. Again, one of my favorites! Make one of these, you will really like it. 😁

If you enjoy reading my posts as much as I like writing them, please do follow my blog!

Happy crafting!

Denise

Challenges
cupcakeinspirations-Challenge #23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D