Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Twisted

Hi everyone!

Hope your week is going great so far. I have an interesting card that was a bit of a challenge, but came out really cute! It's called a Twisted Gatefold Card.

This will fit in an A7 size envelope, perhaps a bit larger. What a good challenge for folding, and I needed the practice! 

Supplies I used:
Recollections card stock- white and paper pads Festive Pinks and Pink Champagne
The flower and pearl are from my stash
The stamp and ink are Newborn Baby by Stampendous and Archival Ink in Vibrant Fushia
The YouTube video I used for this card is:

Here is the inside of the card:
Beautiful all occasion card. Check out the video and make one of these, and remember the folds should be as spot on as you can make them. It ensures your card will fold just right.

Have fun and happy crafting!

Denise
Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D