Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

Hello, Spring!

Hello everyone!

It's finally here. Planting flowers, cutting grass, sneezing and allergies. But hey, it gets us closer to Summer fun!

I made this simple card for Spring.
It has painted chipboard pieces as a focal point and a simple saying stamp.

The supplies I used are:
Recollections White cs, 8 1/2x 5 1/2, folded in half
Red patterned paper from the Summer Dream Stack by DCWV, 4x 5 1/4
Plaid paper from Le Bebe (I believe it was Paper Studios, because I got it at Hobby Lobby) paper pad. 1x4
Recollections red cs, 3 1/4x 2 1/2
Recollections white cs, 3x 2 1/4
Studio 18 chipboard shapes
Stampin' Up Circle of Spring Stamp Set
Memento Lady Bug Ink

I think the card is easy to follow without much instruction. On the chipboard pieces and the stamp, Hello Spring, I used the Lady Bug Ink.  Just a coat or two is all it took, and it dried very quickly. This is a fast card for any occasion you might need!

Happy crafting!

Denise





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D