Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Dreaming of My Wedding Day

Hi everyone!

Another card, this one is a great choice for a gift or mailing with a present.



During my reno of my craft room, I was organizing paper collections and found these gorgeous papers by Anna Griffin called the Fleur Rouge Collection. These papers have a nice vintage feel to them! And of course, the beautiful digi from A Day For Daisies. OMG, go to their website, they have some beautiful digis there! http://www.adayfordaisies.com/

Here is what I used:
Digital Image (Dreaming of her wedding day) by A Day For Daisies
Anna Griffin the Fleur Rouge Collection- 2 papers, 1 cut to 4 x 5 1/4 the the other to 3 3/4 x 5
White flatback pearls- 6
Recollections white card stock- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Card base
Copic Markers, Perfect Primaries- Y19, Y13
                          Skin Tones- R20, E00, E11, E13, E15

I picked out 2 papers from the collection.  Layer them and adhere to the card base. Color the digi with the Y13 and the Y19, using R20 for the flowers on her dress and hair. Then use the E00 and E11 for her skin. I used E13 and E15 for her hair.

Fussy cut her out and adhere to the left side of the card. Add the 6 pearls and a sentiment from the paper collection to the upper right corner.

Be sure to check out A Day For Daisies for some beautiful images!

Happy crafting!!
Denise

Challenges I have entered:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for contributing to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs, Joy
    Lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D