Pages

Friday, July 19, 2019

Summer Pooch

Hi everyone!

First a huge Thank You to my newest follower Nina Talks!
It's Summer!! Let's make a little bit of sunshine!


This digital image is from Bugaboo, I love their images, they are so much fun!
Here's what I used:
Recollections white cs, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, 4 x 5 1/4
Recollections yellow cs, just a scrap
Bugaboo digital image  winter-puppy-dog
Arteza Ever Blend Markers- browns and greens
Tombow watercolor markers- greens and blues
Dimensional stickers
1" circle punch

Cut out dog image and color with browns and greens. Use watercolor markers and water to create the sky and grass on the 4 x 5 1/4 sheet of white cs. Allow to dry. Punch 1" circle from the scrap of yellow cs. Use dimensional stickers on the yellow circle and adhere to upper right of the watercolored cs. Also apply dimensional stickers to the pooch and adhere him to the same cs. Adhere the cs to the card base. I put a butterfly on the dogs snoot.

All done

Happy crafting!
Denise

Challenges I have entered:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D