Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

Bee Hive Card


Hi everyone!

This next card is a colorful and detailed one. It has no title, so use it however you like.
How fun is this?!
Here is what I used:

Bees and Hive Die Set- Wish.com
Leaf die set- Wish.com
White Recollections card stock- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and some scraps
Black Recollections card stock- 4 x 5 1/4 and some scraps
Yellow Recollections card stock- 3 3/4 x 5
Ink Blending Tool and pad

First, I made the background with the yellow card stock and the Dried Marigold Distress Ink, using the  Ink Blending Tool and pad. I used quite a bit of ink, so I sat it aside to dry.
I then cut out the beehive, 2 bees, flowers and leaves. After deciding the placement of all the pieces, I inked the edges of the flowers. then I glued down all the pieces. Lastly, I used the Diamond Stickles on the bee's wings.
After allowing it to dry, I adhered the yellow beehive page to the black card stock, then to the card.
And that's another project completed!

Happy crafting!
Denise

Challenges I have entered:
craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog/245/6-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D