Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Crafty Creations # 392

Hi everyone!

It's that time again! Crafty Creation s Challenge # 392! Here is what I did with this months digi.

I like this one very much. Here is what I used:
Tombow markers- 933 Orange, 925 Scarlet, 025 Lt Orange
EK Success Memory Pencils- Wedding White, Smoke
Copic C3, B00
Leaf die
Green Recollections cardstock
Hobby Lobby blues on a wood patterned paper 3.75 x 5
Blue Recollections cardstock 4 x 5.25
White Recollections cardstock 8.5 x 5.5 folded in half
White Recollections cardstock 7/8 x 3.75
Happy Anniversary Stamp from Wish.com
Jot pop up stickers from Dollar Tree- small, green
Digi stamp from our sponsor Morgan

First I colored the digi butterfly from Morgans Artworld, btw, this image is so sweet and delicate, using the Light Orange pencil all over, and then shaded with the 933 Orange along the left side of the butterfly. With the Scarlet Tombow, I shaded even darker just on the inside of the left of the butterfly and just a few whips of the Copic C3. Along the right side of the butterfly, outside the coloring line, I used a bit of Copic B00. With the Wedding White EK Success colored pencil, I did a few highlights on the center of the butterfly. I added a little of the Smoke colored pencil on the left part of the butterfly.
Cut the blue paper and layer it with the Hobby Lobby patterned paper and put the butterfly in the upper left corner.
Stamp Happy Anniversary on the small piece of white cardstock and adhere to the lower section of the Hobby Lobby patterned paper. Place the Jot pop up stickers on it. Adhere to the patterned paper then adhere to the card. Voila!!

Happy crafting!!
Denise

Challenges I entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D