Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Welcome Little One

Hi everyone!

This little bear just cries out baby to me. A cute digi from Crafty Sentiments for a challenge I won (wooohooo!!)
What a darling Digi! I made a bunch of base cards and this is one of those. Here is what I used:

Bun Bear digi by Crafty Sentiments
Recollections white card stock- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, plus scraps big enough for the sentiment and the digi. I used green ink for the sentiment.
Recollections light blue card stock- 4 x 5 1/4, 3/4 x 4 1/4
Primrose & Sparrow pink dot w/ butterflies paper by The Paper Studio- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
Embossing folder by Anna Griffin (Sizzix)
Glossy Accents
Arteza Everblend Alcohol Markers- A4103 (ginger) A2492 (hazelnut brown ) A1000 Black

Emboss light blue card stock and adhere the Primrose & Sparrow pink dot paper to it. Print the sentiment, cut out and adhere to the upper right side of the Primrose & Sparrow paper. Adhere the light blue strip across the lower 1/3 of the card.

Color the bear digi first using the A4103 Ginger marker and then the 2492 for the highlights. I used some on his cheeks as well. Color his nose with the black and apply Glossy Accents and allow to dry. I fussy cut him out and adhered him to the left of the strip of light blue paper.

There you have it! Another super cute card!

Happy crafting!
Denise

Challenges I have entered:
craftysentiments/21, 6-22
worldwideopendesignteamchallenge7-12



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D