Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Bugaboo

Hi everyone!!

Bugaboo has some of the cutest digi stamps and I have one I colored for a card. It's the
bugaboostamps/ice cream dog !
So cute! This is one I plan to use many times over.
Supplies I used:
Recollections Red CS 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
Recollections White CS with the Digi printed on it 3 3/4 x 5
Blue Star paper from a K&Co 4.5x 6.5 paper pack
Memento Lady Bug Ink
Copic Markers Skin Tones- E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, R20
Copic Markers Perfect Primaries- R43, R46
Happy Birthday stamp

I used all these Copics to color the Ice Cream Dog, matted it to the Blue Star paper and then to the red base.

I know you will find something just as cute that you like on Bugaboo's site. Color away!!

Happy crafting,

Denise
Challenges:
trimmiescraftchallenge/challenge-512
pennyschallenges-challenge-429
crimbo-crackers/challenge-184-anything-goes
thehappycraftchallengeabout-happy-hour-craft-challenge.May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D