Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Superman

Hi everyone!

This project is not a card, but a sign. It takes a bit more time and effort, but with great results.

Here's what I used:

Cricut
Black, red, yellow and blue cs.
I purchased the Superman logo SVG on Etsy.
Wooden board from Hobby Lobby @16x21
Strong adhesive

I used my Cricut to cut out the letters, logo and stars. I cut them at 1 1/2" and used the Franklin Gothic font for the black letters and the Engravers MT font for the blue ones.

The size of the stars are as for the black star is 3 3/4" and for the yellow stars is 3 1/2".
The size of the logo is @ 4 1/4 or on the Cricut mat it is 4.127x 5.5.

The spacing just depends on the size of your sign. This one was, I believe, 21 inches tall. I spaced them about 3/4" between the lines and then same amount of space on each side of the lines.

I have made two of these so far, one for my hubby's office and one for a friend to give to her husband. I have all letters, stars and logo saved in my Cricut Design Space, so they are there if I need them again. I definitely used a ruler to keep my letters nicely leveled.

Make one, you will love it!

Happy crafting!

Denise
Challenges:
worldwideopendesignteamchallenge# 5
josscrapshack-282
disdigidesignschallenge/make-it-masculine-
avenue613./challenge-221-


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card actually made me laugh out! It is fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super quote, fab card for a male. Thanks for sharing over on dis digi designs challenge. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and quote Denise! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D