Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Crafty Creations Challenge # 388

Hi everyone! 😃

It's that time again! Check out this challenge with our Design Team this go around. This month's sponsor is leannsworld101. The Team has more fantastic inspirations for you, so check us out at    craftycreationschallenges #388 and  have a bit of fun with us!

This month, along with Kate at the Beach digi stamp, I used Tombow water based dual markers #173&195 green, #969&026 brown, #452 blue, #845 orange. On a pallet, I took my similar colored markers and applied to the pallet and mixed until I liked what came out. I am trying to get better with coloring, shading and choosing the colors. was able to get better blending this way too.

I also used white Recollections card stock and a green to blue colored paper from Recollections paper pad On the Bright Side. The flower is Recollections, a black pen from Zig, and the scraps are from my stash.

Again, I used the blue for the sky and a scrap piece of paper I tore to shape clouds. I laid the paper in several places on the background and used the brush end of the marker to outline the clouds.

This was a fun project and a bit out of my comfort zone, but I am happy with the results. I know where I need to work at getting better, so hopefully next time, there will be a noticeable difference.
We know what they say about practice! 😁

Y'all, I broke down and bought my first set of Copic markers, although I said I never would. Trying the skin tones first, to get a better result there. I will let you know!


Also, check out LeAnn's Facebook Page here... Stamps-By-LeAnns-World-101

Happy crafting!
Denise









Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D