Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Keep Up the Pace

Hi everyone!

I have a new project that is out of my comfort zone. It's coloring. I have not done that in years, but I got some alcohol markers and used a few watercolor markers as well. I was always bad about coloring outside the lines, but I think I was not very disciplined. Now I am catching on to taking more time, and it helps!
It ended up being alot of fun. You should try this if you have not already. I would love to read comments about your experiences, what markers you use or if you stick to pencils.
I used Copics Skin Tones Set and Tombow Watercolor markers, my Cricut to cut the music notes, washi tape with tennis shoes across the center under my image, Recollections red, white and kraft card stock. The image is from The Paper Shelter. How cute is that?

Have fun with your projects!
Happy crafting,

Denise
Challenges:
classicdesignteamchallenge #4 3rd Birthday
digichoosday/wk-17-digi-choosday-anything-goes
ttcrd.challenge-starting-23rd-april
craftysentiments/anything-goes-challenge_23.
worldwideopendesignteamchallenge/4
lemonshortbread/challenge-92
wordartwednesday/04/anything-goes-challenge-384-385

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D