Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

We Improve With Wine

Hi everyone!

When I first joined a group of card makers, I made this card with a set of stickers that were passed out to do a challenge with, so I made this card.
The paper pad I used for this is called Candy Retro. LOVE this paper and it's almost gone now. The grape vine came from a google I did online. The doily is from the Dollar Tree, and the green dot ribbon, as well as the lavender paper is Recollections. The tag is one I made and used a corner punch on the top. Finally the sticker set is called Bon Appetite. There was not a stamp set and ink used, I did this on my computer.

I think the card is pretty self- explanatory, so I won't do a step by step tutorial. But this card came out super cute, love it!

Happy crafting!

Denise
Challenges:
craftycatzweeklychallenge-457
creativefingerschallenge/challenge-161
daringcardmakers-bingo
josscrapshack-277-always-anything-goes
qkrstampede-challenge-343
scrappersdelights/challenge-april-2019#/
simplycreatetoo/ch-148-agno-twist






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D