Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Page Maps

Hi everyone!

This post is about a Becky Fleck site called Page Maps. For those of us who struggle when making scrapbook pages, as well as cards, this place is for us. Not going to wait to give you the link, so here it is pagemaps. Your pages will be much more balanced when using these.

First, I love these cute little farm house design paper that were a dollar a pack. I have had them for quite awhile, so I am not exactly sure where I bought them, but I sure remember they were a dollar a pack, from a dollar bin.

I used:
Design paper, cs to match- Recollections, Kraft cs, Recollections, patterned paper to match. Of course, a paper trimmer and adhesive.

I built the main part of the card with design paper cut to 3.5x2, then the kraft paper to 3.75x2.25, then the other patterned paper to 2.5x4. The sheet of kraft paper that goes behind the main part is cut at 1.5x3.25. And the colored cs underneath it all is cut at 4x5.25.
These card maps make it so easy to do your work, it's all thought out for you.

Here is another card, the same mapping:
In closing, you can see how the same map can come out a bit differently just by using different papers. Also, you can flip the map if you want to make a wide card.

I enjoy using these maps and find it so easy, I can get more inspired to create more work.

Happy crafting!

Denise

Challenges:
brownsugarchallenge/challenge-289-april
josscrapshack-277-always-anything
qkrstampede-challenge-343
scrappersdelights/challenge-april-2019#/
cleanandsimpleonsunday/challenge-155
simplycreatetoo/ch-148-agno-twist


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D