Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2019

The Bride

Hi everyone!

Today is a simple card that would be good for, I think, a Bridal Shower. Easy to make, but turned out really pretty. The digital image is from The Paper Shelter.
 Once again, trying out the coloring technique, reminding myself of shading and art class in school. I popped her up with 3M foam tape, along with paper flowers by Recollections, DMC embroidery floss # 700 green, yellow and white card stock, ("The Bride" was printed on my computer), with green ribbon under the white card stock, then green sugar gems from my stash. All this was mounted on a #110 white card stock, yellow card stock 5.25 x 4, and a pretty Peacock White paper by Paper Wishes, 3.75 x 5.

Let's take a closer look at the gems, you gotta see the sparkle!
I am loving this card. Hope this gives you some good ideas for a project. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy crafting,

Denise
Challenges:
classicdesignteamchallenge #4
worldwideopendesignteamchallenge/04/
simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
thehousethatstampsbuilt/anything-goes-challenges/a2419/
wordartwednesday/04/anything-goes-challenge-384-385
watercoolerchallenges/04/wwc218

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D