Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

A Doggy Valentine

Sometimes, you just want to let someone you care about know that you are thinking of them, while keeping it light and fun. That's what I was looking for with this card. I thought, "What if, one goofy dog was looking out from behind another goofy dog?" And here's what happened:
This is certainly a fun one. It makes me smile when I see it, and hoping you are thinking the same. These two dogs are the Crazy Dogs stamps by Tim Holtz. The X O  paper and tag are from the paper pack Galentines by Recollections at Michael's. All on white card stock also from Recollections and the gray dog in the front is popped up with a dimensional. The inside reads, " True Besties!"

If you have or plan to get this stamp set, you can have some good fun with it!  Also, check out DigiChoosday for some great inspiration, too! I have made Christmas cards with these cuties on them, so go for it and have fun with your card making!

Happy crafting!

Denise

Challenges
digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/02/wk-8-digi-choosday-anything-goes.html
 

1 comment:

  1. It seems at muy house i have one goofy dog looking out from behind another goofy dog often and makes me giggle. I think this is a perfect card to make someone smile! Have a great week...
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D