Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Christmas Tag

About 10 years ago, I began making tags and they have become some of my most favorite things to do. I did alot of Tim Holtz challenges at Christmas. It was the only time he did those challenges then, the 12 Days of Christmas Tags.

He really is a great inspiration for learning new techniques and using new media.  This tag goes on my Christmas tree every year.
The paper roses are handmade. I cut flower petals on my Cricut. Kathy Orta King has a tutorial on these here: Kathy Orta makes Tim Holtz roses   
The leaves are a stamp by Recollections, the ticket that says WISH was printed from computer, the background is a script stamp from Recollections, topped off with clear gemstones, also from Recollections. And I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink from Ranger to ink the edges. It is finished off with some glittery red ribbon I bought from JoAnn Fabrics.

This one I will always treasure and am glad I shared it with you.

Happy Crafting!

Denise

Challenges
craftycardmakers.blogspot.com #228


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D