Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Loaded File Folder

Hello Everyone!

Recently, I was a part of a swap on Facebook. The challenges were alot of fun and one of the most recent projects I made was a Loaded File Folder. This is how it turned out.


I began by making the file folder with a We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board and Recollections white card stock. If you choose, you can buy Heidi Swapp's small file folders. Here is a link to My Sister's Scrapper's YouTube video, making the file folder. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJl_UOPMTkQ&t=64s

I used the Recollections English Rose Garden paper pad. This paper pad includes cut outs of seed packets, which I placed in one of the pockets. Also, I made two small rosettes with gemstones in the centers. I used a Tim Holtz die for the rosettes. I made a large pinwheel as well, with a button and I used twine to tie a bow on the button. I made large tags. small tags, and included 5 tea bags, since the theme was tea. Also, some packs of bling and pearls were included. On the front of the file folder are Petaloo flowers sprayed with Glimmer Mist Old Lace. Three leaves punched with a McGill Birch Leaf punch are under the flowers, inked with Ranger Pine Needles Distress Ink. I applied three flat backed pearls and trimmed the bottom with an antiqued lace from JoAnn Fabrics and a shimmery green lace on top of that. I also created an accordion fold on each side of the front flap, because I had so much stuff going into this thing, I needed extra space for all of it.

This project was not difficult to make and I found it to be quite enjoyable. Have fun creating your own loaded file folder!


Happy Crafting!
       Denise


Challenges
Crafting With An Attitude
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge # 240
Seize The Birthday Anything Goes # 159

3 comments:

  1. Denise, that a great project!! I just love it!!! Thanks for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful project. I can feel your love for
    Paper crafting in your post. Keep sharing your passion with us!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D