Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Birthday Card

Happy Sunday!!

Just had a birthday celebration with a couple of friends on Friday night. Lovely dinner out, great food and even better company. And I tell you, that food was awesome!

I love this stamp set, but do not know many cat people. So I was delighted to use it. I bought this when I first began paper crafting, and at that time, I either didn't save the wrapping or I used them so much that the wrapping fell apart. I am thinking it's an Inkadinkadoo stamp set.

I left the cat white by stamping on white Recollections card stock. With pink Wink of Stella, I colored in the cat's nose, inner ears, and pads of it's feet. With red Wink of Stella, I colored the cat's collar. The fish bones were colored with brown Wink of Stella. The background paper is from an old 4x6 paper pad from DCWV called the Pet Stack. I fussy cut the cat placed it on green card stock, cut it out and popped it up with pop dots. It was a real hit!

Inside the card says, "Hope you had a purrrrrrrfect day!"

Happy crafting!

Denise

Challenges

addicted-to-stamps-challenge #171


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D