Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Pull Tab Card

Hi everyone! Hope your weekend is going great so far. This card is a last minute birthday card for a fella in my family. It is a simple pull tab card and the flap opens on the front, saying God Bless.

I like easy, as you all have probably guessed by now, but cards and other projects don't always have to be complex to be pretty, elegant and attention getting. 
Pretty simple. Three colors and one spot of red. I used recollections blue card stock. I believe this came from the paper pack with 5 colors of blue. The patterned paper is from DCWV Indian Summer Fall Stack, which is an older paper pad. And then Recollections black card stock. The stamp is from MSE! My Sentiments Exactly Handwritten Sentiments set. I use that set ALOT! It's one of my favorites. Also a couple of enamel dots by Paper Studios.

This card worked up fast and was in the mail in no time. I would give a shout out to the person where I got this idea from, but after looking for the video or instructions, I came up empty, so check out YouTube for a pull tab card, and if I run across it again, I will be sure to post!

Make one of these soon!

Happy crafting!
Denise

Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D