Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

For the Birds

This card gave me a bit more experience with colored pencils. I am liking finding other ways to do the same old card sentiments with something new. I did a graduation card with this one.
The little blue bird is really cute! And I bet he's glad he doesn't have to mess with all those books now!

I used white, blue and red card stock. The card measures 4.25 x 5.5. The red was cut at 4 x 5.25 and the blue was cut at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. I embossed the red card stock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, it has no name on it. The swirls look a bit like butterflies and I have had it for quite awhile. I printed the sentiment on my computer on white card stock and is in blue. The three flat backed blue pearls are Jot brand from the Dollar Tree. That cute bird image is from Ikes World Challenges. I colored the image with colored pencils by Spectrum Noir, and blended with Gemsol using paper stumpy nubs.

Again, this was a good project and would look great in everyone's school colors. I am lovin how this one turned out!

Happy crafting!

Denise
Challenges
ikesworldchallengeblog-challenges-117-midway


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D