Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

The Dark Knight

Like going to the movies? There was a time when Hollywood was putting out good movies one after another. In 2008, the movie The Dark Knight came out and I got this crazy idea that it would be cool to do 8 1/2"x 11" scrapbook pages of movies we went to see. I simply went online and printed a picture of The Joker and put together a page that was super fun to do.
The background card stock is patterned, but the bats are made with a card board bat I cut myself. I inked it with black ink and stamped it on the paper. The print of The Joker is matted on black card stock, the hair of The Joker is done with green stickles. I found the cool joker player card online and printed it, added to the page. The actual tickets we purchased are matted on black card stock.

Talk about a cool project! I have a few others from movies during that same year or two as well, but this one catches my attention!

Happy crafting!

Denise

Challenges
craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com inspired-by-movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D