Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Dita Tag

After looking through some of my projects, I think some of my favorite stamps are made by Julie Nutting through Prima Marketing, Inc. You can get so many looks with one stamp, and even though I am not much of a paper piecing crafter, it's the only way I do these stamps.
 This tag needed to be about 7 inches, or more, tall. I had some ephemera pieces in my stash (the record and the fraction paper) that I used, a piece of patterned paper I had in my scrap bin, the flowers are Recollections from Michael's, and I stamped the image 4 times. Each stamped image was used for the paper pieces. For the hair I used brown, for the bow and shoes, deep red, for the skirt ruffle is a light pink pattern, and polka dot for the dress itself. I used Recollections brads for the centers of the flowers. I had to do alot of fussy cutting on this one, as this stamp, at that time anyway, had no dies. Some of the stamps do and some don't, just an FYI.

I used Vintage Photo to ink the edges and Spun Sugar for the doll's cheeks. Even with all the cutting and piecing, it didn't take long to get it put together and inked. I love how it turned out and I am crazy about that dress!

Happy crafting!

Denise

Challenges
addictedtostamps-challenge #329

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D