Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Altered Clothespins

Hello Everyone!

Today I am posting another swap project I created called Altered Clothespins. Who would have thought, right? Supplies are pretty simple. You will need any type and size clothespins, except maybe those tiniest ones (I used the standard clothespin that you can get at Dollar Tree), 5 white card stock 1 1/2" hearts, 2 of the same hearts cut from patterned paper, 1 flat backed pearl, 2 paper flowers, a piece of lace, a small button, some twine (I actually used embroidery floss), Glimmer Mist, and white acrylic paint for each clothespin. I used Art Glitter glue to adhere everything. You can take it a step further as I did and use a spray adhesive and glitter on the clothespin before you decorate it. here is a great video tutorial by Scrapdaworld that I used to make my clothespins. Altered Clothespins
This is my version of them:

 These turned out so cute! I will be making more of these as gifts and a future craft fair. These were easy to assemble and took little time, once the clothespins were painted and dried. Here is a close up of one:
This is a great project and I am hoping you will give it a try, because I believe you will really love them. Add a magnet to the back for a darling refrigerator magnet!

Have an awesome crafty day!

Denise


Challenges
Dragonfly Dreams- Include a Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D