Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Christmas Planner

During the Christmas Season, we can all use a little help. We forget a gift or two, a date for a work related Christmas party, or that you just need to send a card. Help is on the way! It's called the Christmas Planner.
 I made this for my sister this past Christmas, it's my first. The paper pad is North Pole Gazette by Recollections and it's gorgeous! This was made with a standard 80 page composition book. There are also 100 page books, which I use for my yearly planners (saving that one for another post!)

The closure is an elastic headband from Dollar tree, with red and white glittery flowers adhered to it. Then a red rhinestone in the center. The center of the planner cover has Christmas Planner typewritten on card stock and adhered to the front.

Here I made tabs for all the categories of the planner for easy access. Inside there are pages I printed from Scattered Squirrel.com. These pages will make the composition book thicker, so don't add thick embellishments if you don't want it to be even thicker.

I absolutely love this paper, definitely one of my favorites! And I am very pleased how this planner turned out and if you still have this paper pad, try making a Christmas planner with it. This paper will certainly get you into the mood of the season!

Happy crafting!

Denise

Challenges
thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-44-anything-christmas-goes.html


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I should really think about planning my Chrsitmas purchases and activitiea out better. Thanks for the great ideas!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D