Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Life is Wonderful card

I made this card for a club I attend monthly. Lots of lovely ladies that create awesome cards! Our theme for February was Pearls and Lace, so here it is!

The card is from white Recollections card stock, with a beautiful embossed paper I got from JoAnn Fabrics by Hot Off the Press called Peacock White. The both of the lace is from my stash (the green is very shimmery), and three flat backed pearls from the Dollar Tree.

I like the simple, but elegant, look of this card. It supplies tons of interest without being overwhelming. I owe it all to the Peacock White paper. It's loaded with texture and shimmer, and yet it's simple.

The green shimmer lace is the Celebrate It brand and adds a pop of color to the card.  For the sentiment I simply print it from my computer. On the inside it says, With You.

Enjoy!
Happy crafting!

Denise

Challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all your comments. I do read every one of them! :D